Friday, November 27, 2009

yesterday.

today is the 27th of november.
today im going to write about yesterday. haha.
i wanna tell u guys dat i dislocated a finger.. well, not mine.. my elder bro's. haha.
(why did i laugh?) it's not really funny at that tyme. but, i think it is now..

dont worry. my bro's alrite. his finger is back to its normal position.

it all started when we went back home from giant shah alam.. we bought a new ball. so, yeah. we're excited. n my bro wants to play soccer that very evening. i didnt hesitate cuz, its been a while since i play ball. so, we went to the club and we warmed ourselves up. i think, i was kicking just the 3rd try at the goal. oh yeah. forgot to mention. my bro was the goalie. hehe.

i aimed for the top corner. i kicked the ball. it straightly went to where i aimed (i think, im kinda good! haha.) i was smiling at the ball.. until my brother saved my shot.. my younger brother took the rebound and scored. MEANWHILE, my other bro was lying quietly beside the goal. huhu. we thought he was joking. u know, he's the kind of guy who likes to play jokes. huh. but then, he wasnt. hah.. i saw the finger and it was kinda scary.. i immediately call for my mother. we went to menara clinic and the doctor told us to go to the hospital.. my father came home at the same tyme as we did. n he took my bro to the hospital. i stayed home. heh.

later when they came back, my bro's finger was back to normal.. we laughed when he showed the x-ray of his finger. haha. it was really unbelievable. hah.

so, the moral of the story is.. accidents happen!! u just have to be ready..
and i got the chance to ride our motor, elegan all by myself.. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment