Wednesday, December 2, 2009

bkt merah

whew. it has been very tiring for the past 3 days. sometimes, i wonder, whats the use of going on a vacation if it just makes u even more tired? heh. but, then again, i dont really care. cuz, i had a lot of fun along the way. haha.

this tyme, we, i meant my family minus my bro in uia went to bukit merah.. joining with us is my father's side of the family.. we stayed in suria apartments in the MK lands. yeah. it was nice. the only thing that was not ok was that on the 2nd day, there was no water around 7.30pm. my father was furious.

right. yeah. on monday we arrived at 12 o'clock sharp. we checked in. and, we had our LUNCH! woohoo. we didnt do many things that day. just enjoying everyone's company.. it sure is nice to meet everyone again. that evening, we puton our swimming suits(short pants for me!) and head down to the swimming pool.. there was splashing all around. hehe.


my brother and me


cuzins

that night, after DINNER. we went for a night safari in at the taiping zoo. its dark. so, the picture's quality are not very good. but, the experience is unforgettable.. i remembered the last tyme i went there during the daylight. huhu. memories.


my family


we came very close to this swan. its feathers are really beautiful.

at the exit

1 comment: