Friday, September 17, 2010

its the end of the week..

hello there...

it has been a tiring week for me. i had a good time during the eidilfitri celebration... we visited our relatives and i received many angpows.. hehe. that's the best part.

My family and me went back to shah alam on monday. my father took 2 weeks off from work so, he'll be home until sunday. so, we had done many things this week.. on wednesday, we went for a game of bowling. my score was better than the last time i played. hehe. i got 82. =O my father won though with 112.. damn. the ball he throwed were very fast.
that night, i watched eclipse from my brother's laptop. i havent read the book so i think it was okay. though, i think there were too many kissing scenes..

on thursday. i went to iqhwan's open house. i didnt plan to, at first. cuz, my family were planning to go out but, he insisted on me going. so, i did. i met with many of my beejay friends. it was nice. hehe. however, i could not make it to sofia's open house cuz of my family's plan.. i'm sorry, sofia.=S

after that, we went to Subang Parade. my father bought a Giordano for my brother. and, we couldnt find what we were searching for.. so, we went to MidValley. We were hoping to meet up with, Shahrul at a shop there. but, he was away. anyway, we found what we were looking for.. and we bought it.. now, its downstairs, in my house.. hehe..
i'll post about it later..

i know, this post is long. so, i think i'll end here for now.
see yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment