Monday, December 15, 2008

4x4x4

tonight im eating fried rice. mmm. yummy.. after a long day, refilling my stomach with my mom's cooking really is great..XD
today... we play monopoly The Simpsons' version.. we bought it yesterday at Amcorp Mall. We are going to bring it along to Cameron Highlands. Not to forget my guitar.. also, our new D60 camera. woohoo!..

Actually, we havent finished playing the game yet. cuz, we've got to do so many things today...
first, we went to Giant to buy some stuffs also to bring along for our short vacation..
after that, we went to the metro academy to pay the fees for my bro.. then, we went home.. home sweet home.. but, we still got another project to be done.. we cleaned our not so big garden.. huh. getting the banana tree's roots out were the hardest part of all. ive got really tired after that.. but the 2 glasses of pepsi made me forget about it... the tiredness.

now, im clean and freshh!! haha. XD hey guys.. ive changed my hp number.. its 0132331713. keep in contact okay?

..::gawky project 2::..

2 comments:

  1. maybe... i'm considering between going for my standard hiking boots or the more street-savvy sneakers. Hikings toned down lately so i'm not sure. maybe its time i got a slight makeover... anywho, enjoy Cameron Higlands! Don't get frostbite or anything. then u won't be able to play the guitar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I want the Jazz. But that choice is based on multiple factors. fuel eficiency, etc. the rest are somewhat a wishlist of my fav cars

    ReplyDelete