Wednesday, December 3, 2008

december, here i come.

dis is my first blog for december..
and the start of december has been, i say, exciting..XD

im going to make 2 blogs, wait, maybe 3.. haha. becuz its going to be a long blog.

my holidays are quite different from aqil's.. haha. the first 3 days of december, i went out. woohoo.=) anyway, on the 1st, me and my family went out to make my sis's i.c.
ouh yeah.. before that, we went to register my bro in metro driving academy... he's getting his driving license! woohoo!=D im excited for him. haha. well, back to my sis, when we arrived at the place, it was 1+ p.m.. so, we had to wait until 2 o'clock before we can make an application.. we went to 711 to buy some food and drinks.. when the counter was opened again, fortunately for us, we were the first one that came in.. so, it all went well for that day..

1 comment:

  1. oh haha. very funny. well, i admit its true you spend the beginning of December differently from mine. why are you sad you went out? lucky you. congrats. then you get to go arnd...

    ReplyDelete