Saturday, December 6, 2008

landslide.

its been long since i last wrote.. and right now, i dnt know wht to write..
the plans for the weekends are still blurr and undecided..
yesterday, after the friday prayers, me and my bros waited for our mum to pick us up.. during that tyme, we chat about my bro driving licence. this is like the hot topic for us rite now.. haha. anyway, he said, if everything goes well, he may get his driving licence by the end of january.. huh. so late.. really, im excited rite now.. it feels like not long ago, he was the one who plays LEGO and small cars with me.. haha. now, he's getting his driving licence. amazing how time passes so fast these days..

there's been a landslide in KL if u watch the news.. at bukit antarabangsa.. my condolences to the family who lost their love ones.
actually, one of my couzins house is there too.. fortunately, they are safe.. Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K also live there u noe. haha. i think they are safe toO. honestly, weyh, i've run out of ideas on what to write.. so, gudday.. tata.

currently listening to bubble wrap, mcfly.. and practicing the drums of stay together for the kids by blink 182..=D

1 comment: