Wednesday, December 2, 2009

bkt merah (2)

the next day, i woke up early and was the first of my family to go down to breakfast. along with my brother. huhu. as usual. i ate almost everything thats been served. my, its not a waste of money if u invite me for a buffett.. i just can EAT.. haha.
then, we head for the waterpark inside MK Land. we had a jolly good time.. haha. compared to sunway lagoon, the waterpark is nothing. but, there werent so many people. so, thats an advantage.. we played there the whole day..

later that night, we visited my mak long's family.. heh. my father said, the last time he visited that house was 22 years ago. damn. why so long? there, we were greeted by a great number of people. like they were really looking forward in seeing us. i dont mind really. there, we ate AGAIN. i was so tired that day that, when i entered my room, i went straight to bed and didnt wake up until the next morning.. huhu

to be continued.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment