Wednesday, December 30, 2009

music in my life.

well. it all started when i was 12 years old. my father bought me a guitar after the upsr exams just to fill my holidays..

4 years have past.. looking back, all i can say is wow.. that guitar changed my family. really.

i got involved in music immediately after that. i learned and practised lots of chords and songs.. and by 2006, i join with my fren, jahaziel's band.. but, it didnt worked out. haha.

year 2007, was kind of the low point.. haha. that is becuz,i shifted school and moved into a new house. so, not much to talk there.

but, yeah.. 2008 is the year it all sparks again.. i cofound risen ashes with nazerin and kamini. we kinda borrowed yan from besig and perform for fun d'gallore. heh. that day was incredible. this tyme, my band is okayh although we didnt get yan, haziq joined and leaved the band...

2009. today is the last day of this year... and this year has been really eventful.. my bro joined a band, cheeps. meor and ashraff joined my band. and i and my brothers are still working out something under the gawky production.. oh yeah! not to forget. we bought a set of drums this year..

and more to come in 2010. haha..

one more thing i want to share with u guys is that, for the past couple of years, my family has seen music in a different kind of way. we become more appreciative, even to the rock as we now know that it is not easy to play, either guitar or drums or anything to make a wonderful song..

and it all started with that old guitar.. i wonder what would happen if my father didnt bought that guitar in the first place..

heh. anyway. 2009 is coming to an end.. for my frens and anyone who is taking the spm in 2010. gudluck..

happy new year everybody..=)

2 comments:

  1. thnx..u too...nway syaz aku hilang no fon ko..and aku tkar no,ni no aku skrg 0192171772

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post. You still have that guitar?

    ReplyDelete