Tuesday, January 18, 2011

be careful

this night, i heard some noise at the kitchen.. my mother heard it first actually..
it sounded like someone was banging on our roof..
ahh. it's just the monkeys.. we thought.. nevertheless, we quickly locked the doors and set the alarm.. im quite awake right now.. and no noise could be heard.. alhamdulillah..

guys, i just wanna say, be careful alright.. we never know right? a malay saying, "malang tidak berbau" and its true.. so, pray to Allah always that we will always be in His protection from any harm.. La Haula wala quwata ila billahil 'aliyyil'azim.

gdnite.:)

2 comments:

  1. no wonder lah...btw syaz,be extra careful kay..tke cre kawan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would've gotten either a Canon or a Nikon but since this is technically my brother's camera, he decided. My dad & I did suggest to him about Canon & Nikon but he said he had done his homework & found that the Alpha fit his requirements. -Sigh-. Oh well, eh?

    ReplyDelete