Thursday, January 20, 2011

tonight twonight,tonine, two and nine.

the number 2 and 9 have played a major role in my life. for instance, my birth date is 29. i am the 2nd child in the family.. my birth date in Hijr' calender is 9th Safar 1414 which in numbers 9/2/1414.. i took 9 subjects for SPM, the most anticipated examination for students in Malaysia..
my college number in Pengkalan Chepa was 09271.. there are many more occasions where those two would popped out. well, i could not even remember them all..

the newest event..
i received an offer from UIA for its foundation. i was relieved and happy because i was really hoping for this.. =) so, i will register next week.. guess what, on the 29th of January 2011.. haha.
the course is for 1 and a half year.. and if my academics are good, and i will 110% make sure it will be good, i will then pursue for my first degree for another 5 years.. that's until 2017.. wow. all this with a loan from MARA.. alright.. its time to get back into gear 4 and rev up for this new challenge. wish me luck guys..

other news include, the MRSM results was out for my brother.. unfortunately, he didn't get the offer.. it is because he had apply for sbp and he received an offer from it.. personally, i would like my brother to go to MRSM.. heck, he would like to go to MRSM too.. well, i am grateful we got an offer at all. so, he'll pack up his bag and go to SMS Tapah instead. registration is on 7th February 2011. its a new school with good teachers.. why not eyh?

writing off, check out boyce avenue on youtube.. they got talent.. heh.

5 comments:

  1. syazwan,lucky gle kau wei...anyway,gud luck with ur new life in UIA...do ur very best there.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the offer to UIA!

    Good luck, buddy! I know you'll do very well. What are planning to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Hmm. Have you decided anything more specific yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gratz on UIA bro. aku apply gak tp tkde rezeki kot.

    good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Pediatric cardiology. I wish you the best of luck, buddy! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete