Friday, January 14, 2011

tiredness

yess, im tired.. its been a long day.. i went to the Metro Driving Academy today for my driving license.. still working on it..

anyway, i like today's weather.. it was very gloomy in the morning, and i like it that way.. then, the rain starts to pour.. ahh. i like that too. hoho... i guess, in malaysia, the only weather u could possibly hate is hot and probably rainstorms..
have u guys ever felt what i always feel during the "after-rain"? somehow, my body feels so refreshed u know..

okayy, back to my driving progress, i finally sat in the driver's seat and took control of the car.. yeah.. i started at 2.30 and finished the session at 5.30 p.m. in the evening.. my first 3 hours of driving... haha.. it was fun.. i did what everyone else do at the circuit.. i made several laps around the circuit before trying the hills, parking and 3-point u-turn..

my performance, i need to work on my brakes.. i hit the pedal too hard.. but, i think, by 5.30, my braking is good.. no sudden brakes.. my side parking needs more effort.. i keep forgetting some of the steps.. huhu.. my 3p uturn is outstanding, i can say.. hehe.. and for the hill, i've tackled it many times today.. overall, im satisfied. heh.. hope u guys do well too.. im looking forward to the jpj test.. :)

tomorrow activity: metro academy for motorcycle..
gdnite.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Taking both car & motorcycle licenses. Good luck! My dad would never let me take up a motorbike license. Heh heh. You know, you should really try orchestra. You're into music so you should be able to appreciate it. Most classical music has a lot of emotion. It's very nice to hear. And they don't just play Bach, Mozart, etc. but also their own compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You played the violin? Music really is your passion. Hehe. Well, I agree that in 2 years, it can be hard to achieve adequate experience. My advice is to at least try out the MPO. But don't go for the RM100 tickets. Not only is it expensive, you have to dress VERY formally; blazer, black shoes, etc.

    I recommend you go for the cheaper ones. The performance I attended was around RM10. Often, these performances are also may laid back and you only need to dress smart/casual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei..kau amik metro puchong or kampung subang?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kureng ah korang..asal semua dpt subang..aku sorang je tercampak kat puchong...huhu..ni xsyok ni...

    eh aku pun camtu gak..mula2 actually batuk je,lps tu dtg selsema,pas2 dtg dmam.pas2 ilang suara...dorang jeles,so dorang dtg skali gus..haha...thnx syaz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha aku amek motor.masa praktikal aku jarak jauh2 dgn org dpn ble nk belok baru speed : DD

    ReplyDelete