Friday, November 28, 2008

a flame of jealousy.(a shrt autobiography)

readers, this is not me..
im just writing a story about someone or something that i know.. enjoy.XD

one evening, i heard rumors that someone new is moving into the house.. at first, i felt kinda happy that i got to meet new friends.. but then, after sometime now, i feel kinda sad..='(

it was a big family that were moving in... last tyme, my room was at the highest level.. because of the new arrivals, i had to moved down.. n i had share the room with them. i dont mind.. when they moved in, i welcomed them with smiles... they unpacked.. i didnt get the chance to help. cuz, it was so overcrowded.. so, i let them unpacked by themselves.

as new people, it is natural that everyone wants to meet them.. i still dont mind.. when i first came here, i got the same attention toO..=) now, it is their turn..

after a few days, they still got the attention.. i felt uneasy.. it wasnt the same when i came here.. there was a flame of jealousy in my heart... to make things worse, people started to ignore me..=( it made me sad cuz, before the newcomers came, i was very popular. more popular than my other friends.. their arrival kinda challenged me..

at times, ive done some work together with the family.. it was ok. i tried to make frens with them.. but its tougher than i thought. cuz of the jealousy inside me is still burning..

after that, things turned out just a bit well.. people started to give their attention to me.. but, it was never the same.. as it turned out, now, i was no longer the most popular.. the family have stolen that crown from me.. i am now the second choice..

but, i am a very positive person.. i keep telling myself that everything that happens must have its reasons.. so, i tried to sweep all bad feelings away from my heart.. now, im getting used to not being the favorite..

but still, deep down in my heart, i'd still hope that people would still give me the attention i used to get before the family arrived...

who am i? what am i? try to guess, ppl! haha.=)

3 comments:

  1. whoa. aku x faham. and aku maen mafiawars main hentam je semua

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one. i have no idea what or who it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey syazwan i wont b able to go 2 ur places. My dad dont allow.. =( haiz..

    ReplyDelete