Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anidias. aka saidina..

anidias. dats wht we call it.. but, most ppl call it saidina.. most dnt even noe it existed.. haha.=D
for those who dnt, its a board game which is the malaysian version of a monopoly..

me n my siblings played it today. huh. i lost. haha. my bro have won dis tyme... but, atleast, by losing, i've got to know one really important strategy to win de game. haha. next tyme we play im totally going to play out de strategy...
dats de only highlight for de day..

yesterday, we went to the club again.. my bro wanted to swim.. therefore, we went. i brought my tennis racquet but was cut short cuz there were othr ppl using the court. oh well. so, i play basketball. im surprised by how 2 days of practicing can improve ur skills.. now, i can easily throw in the ball from the penalty spot... weee!=D


cant wait for my bro to come home tomorrow.=) damn, my friends over you drum are hard for a beginner.. haha.

3 comments:

  1. You didn't know how to win over a girl?! My god! What kind of world am I living in?! GOD HELP ME!! C'mon, how are you going to prove yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot aku dh buat blog. lagu kt blog ko blsing ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku nk tuka blog aku tp cm mls. aku tuka ar

    ReplyDelete