Sunday, November 23, 2008

..::weekend::..

huh. its almost nine rite now.. this weekend was, u can say, not dull, n boring.. haha.=D

..::saturday::..
i woke up, peesy was the first one i met. whos peesy?? my comp of course. haha.=P
my father went to service our neo.. so, no going out until evening.. so, i hangout for hours with my 3 frens for this holidays. wanna guess who? haha.XD
after tht, we went to my aunty's hse.. there, i played xbox with my couz.. of course, we had fun..=D we got home at night..wht else did i do?? sleep...

..::sunday::..
i woke up. dis tyme, its not peesy.. haha.=P
i read the papers.. it was full of nothingness... huh.
then, my father went out to play golf at the club with his frens.. i, meanwhile went to play basketball n snooker with the rest of the family n a couple of frens... damn, we had fun..
at 6, we went to eat.. wait, wrong.. they went to eat.. i didnt.. haha. i just ordered a milo ice..=D we went back home.. n, here i am.. writing dis blog.. =)

there u go, my weekend.. its not very exciting actually, but, atleast, its full of activities..=D

cant wait for my bro to come back frm limit head.. XD. we'll have so much fun together.=D i also cant wait for him to get his driving licence.. ghee.*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment