Friday, November 21, 2008

they came and they left and never return...

im currently listening to 'too close for comfort' by mcfly..
dnt noe why, but, dis song always give me a feeling.. its hard to explain de feeling.. i think its a combination of sad, happiness and misery.. hows dat? haha. dats why it is still in my favorite list of songs..=)

enough of dat..

hey. remember about de plans i wrote last tyme? they all went great.. i went to the club around 8 o' clock on thursday.. i played tennis with my bro.. i won 6-2. haha.=P then, we went to the driving range.. my first 10 balls werent so gud.. after tht, it all got better..=) in average, i hit the balls 75m.. ok la rite? haha.

dis morning, i cleaned my room.. whew... it took the whole morning.. but, it was worth it.. =)

gaga.. nothing left to write. haha.

currently practicing the drums of 'it ends tonight' by all-american rejects...=)

1 comment:

  1. haha.. u r not anymore? i still remember u bring thick english books 2 school last time! xD hey i love that song 4rm mcfly 2! I heard it when i watched de movie Just My Luck..=)
    btw going back to school and seeing friends wil b great but im so not ready to study yet.. lol..

    ReplyDelete