Sunday, November 16, 2008

melaka pics.

like i wrote in my 1st blog, here are the pics dat i took during the trip to melaka. enjoy.=P

me n my frens inside the bus(bas lama).

frm left: zhafir, amirul, me, pecai.
























>>no wonder Melaka falled to the West... from left: Portuguese rifle, Dutch rifle, n the Malay Keris..(red building)

<>


with mr durai, our counseling teacher.. at the Cheng Ho museum......








me with Zhafir.. thx 4 de ice-cream weyh
Taming Sari Tower..

inside the tower, before going up..

hahahahaha.XD


frm left:pecai, symil, me, ain haziq.

the heli...








these are only some of the photos that i took.. the uploading took ages.. so, im not going to put all.. it would take a year before it will finish.. haha.
fin.

6 comments:

  1. haha perasan gile! i post it before laa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey syazwan, yea i get it that uploading pics in blog is quite difficult.. some of your pics looks a little messy wiv the words around them..u can edit ur post if want.. but overall great job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! you blog too! I just post up a few pics and then notify my readers the rest are on my MySpace and Facebook. Tip; don't caption the pics and align them in the center. It looks nicer... I should be on your list of followers so feel free to drop by every now and again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, weii syuen here, nice blog you have there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh haha. how come everyone keeps putting you & Batrisyia together? Like Ain Haziq & Nadzirah during the field trip...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..idk, their good looking i guess..:)so how's your hols??

    ReplyDelete