Saturday, November 15, 2008

one day in melaka..

14th november 08.
... 5.50a.m. ....
The song 'shake it' by metrostation kept ringing in my ear every 2 minutes.. hey. dats my alarm tone. =D its tyme to get up.
i did wht i usually did almost every morning: bath, do my prayers..=) then, i get ready for my trip to melaka.. dis tyme, it was a little bit different.. cuz, dis tyme, i was de head of the trip.. wee!
anyway, i arrived at skool at 6.50a.m. bringing with me 2 plasticbags full of 'kerepeks' (wht do they call it in english? anyone?) the buses were a bit late.. fyi, we went with 2 buses.=)
after de bus arrived, we all went inside.. n then, we took off.. haha. so, de journey begins. XD
suddenly, de bus dat i was one a.k.a. bas lama broke down.. huh. dugaan.. but, becuz of it, i had the chance to taste baskin robbin's. haha. my fren, zhafir was so generous. it cost rm22 for 2 ice creams? wth. honestly, i'll never buy it with my own money. haaha. so, thx weyh.=) back to the problem.. so, we'all have to squeezed up like sardines in one bus.. imagine, a bus full with about 50+ students.. lol. luckily de bus was a bit new n the air-con was really good.. haa.
we arrived to our first destination The Stadhuys a.k.a. bangunan merah.=) we went into the museum. N i was quite amazed. as long as i can remember, i've never visited de museum. n, it was kind of nice..=D i havent uploaded de photos in my comp so, there'll be no pic in this blog..=( but, i will put some of it in my latest blog later..=)

... 1.25p.m. ...
next, we went to the taming sari tower.. from upthere, we can see the SELAT MELAKA> cool.<. then, we ate our lunch.. mcD was my choice. hee. no need to put in all de details. =P after dat, we went to the black ship.. wht is its name? haha. it was very hot outside, so, going inside de ship felt like really gud.=D there was another 2 museums near the blacky. so, we went there toO.

... around 5.00..
the last stop was the melaka zoo. sum of us went to the zoo, while de rest went to the taman buaya.. i went to the crocs.. =D there is a haunted hse inside the taman, but, i dint go cuz, my my my pockets are almost empty. haha. b4 dat, i had buy a souvenir for my fren..=D
i did my prayers at the surau provided.=D Qasar n jamak weyh.=D

.. 6.45pm. ...
we somehow got another bus.. thank god. we wont be squeezing for the return journey.=D the best part is, sumthing happened in the bus.. it made me jealous. haha. i wont tell wht happen tho.=)) we arrived at skool around 8. 30.. i quickly got out of the bus to catch up with aqeela. i've got to give her something. but, huh. i wasnt fast enough.haha. im not really a fast runner, deb..haha.=D
there u go. my trip to melaka. the best part was tht, i got to hangout with frens.. aqil, haziq, ain haziq, nadzirah, liyana, farah, etc. it was really great.

huh. de last thing i did for de day: on9 at night.. wee.=P

2 comments: