Thursday, November 20, 2008

plans, plans, plans.

today is the 20th of november. many plans.. my grandma is coming=) yeay.
n, one more plan for today.. im going to start going to the club again.. after months of break... haha. im planning to go to the driving range. im sure, i wont hit the balls far for today. i think, i want to play tennis toO for today.=)

the last 3 days was kinda ok..=) i went to JB for 2 days n 1 night.. tiring.. very tiring. but then, i got to hangout with my cousins..=D we play football.. watch a movie.. n eat!! haha. im telling u, if u ever go to my hometown.. u wont get hungry.. cuz, we eat all the tyme.. im not kidding..=) but, the purpose of my journey to JB was to wish my uncles n aunts who are going to perform their haj dis year.. it all went well.=D

yesterday.. was my sis's birthday.. she's finally 12.. haha.=P happy birthday sis.. its kinda weird. she got her upsr results b4 she was even 12! haha. we dint do anything yesterday. cuz, we're waiting for our brother to come back from limit head..=P hes taking his spm dis year.. all the best to him.. anyway, we are going to celebrate after he came back here.. its going to be great.. i hope..=D

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Quite a plan. I like it, short but dense. & lucky you. free access to the club. I'm also a member but unfortunately i live further away... I wish your bro good luck in his SPMs and 8A's for us form 3s...

    ReplyDelete